News & Articles
Presented by Co-CEO of Haley Marketing, David Searns, and Chief Strategy Officer at Haley Marketing, Brad Smith.
There is no shortage of obstacles when it comes to hiring in the new year. Between open positions that seem impossible to fill, salary expectations that can’t be met, and new benefits employees require, how is any company supposed to acquire great talent?
This webinar will help you understand how to create an employment brand that can do all that and more! If you are ready to make 2022 the year your business thrives, you don’t want to miss out.
In this webinar, we will share:
- How to Develop an Employment Brand
- The 4 Pillars of Recruitment Marketing
- How to Develop an EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- How to Align Your Business With the Right Recruitment Partner
Presented by Joan Graci, President and CEO of APA Solutions.
What does the future of recruitment look like? What changes does your business need to make to stay top-of-mind and ahead of your local competition?
Joan Graci takes a dive into (and predicts the future of!) recruitment based on current data and neuroscience-driven human capital consulting.
IN THIS HIGH-ENERGY SESSION, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Get into the head of both passive and active job seekers.
- Decode what is actually driving "The Great Resignation".
- Learn three steps for creating a meaningful employee experience.
- Become better prepared for the future of recruitment.
Presented by Linda Brenner and Tom McGuire
Pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM credit.
In our highly competitive knowledge economy, it’s time for a new approach to HR efforts, particularly hiring and retention outcomes.
The team at Talent Growth Advisors, a talent management consultancy, has developed the Talent Valuation approach, which allows companies to strategically evaluate talent investments and outcomes. This allows HR and business leaders to work together to assess the return on human capital investments, measure the quality of their most important talent, and grow the enterprise value of their business.